|Job Ref:||204582611||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cornwall||City:||Cornwall||Address:||Post Code:||PL31||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:02|
Our Client is a leading food manufacturer based in the South West seeking an electrical engineer to lead all the on-site operations for an expanded, refurbished site.|
On offer is an excellent opportunity to lead with the installation, testing, commissioning and management of all electrical infrastructure in a state-of-the-art, complex FMCG factory.
Our Client is in an exciting growth period focusing on developing and investing in a number of their core, household-name products.
Key responsibilities are:
* To lead the delivery of the electrical strategy to the site
* Manage 4 experienced Electrical Engineers and up to 400 sub-contractors as appropriate
* Manage the delivery of planned PM schedules
* Ensure site infrastructure and equipment complies with applicable legal requirements
* Predicting and vetting potential electrical failures on site