|Job Ref:||204582563||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£0.00 - £60000/annum Negotiable||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:56|
We are recruiting for a Project Manager for the Power Department based in London for a very reputable Civil Engineering company that have extensive projects worldwide.|
The desired candidate will provide functional leadership for all construction phase activities within the Project Teams promoting Health, Safety, and
Environmental and construction best practice as well as coordinating construction resources across the projects in close liaison with the Agents /Foreman.
Qualifications and Experience:
* At least 8 years construction experience.
* Knowledge of safety regulations (particularly CDM)
* Sound and knowledgeable commercial and financial understanding
* CSCS Card - Black
* SMSTS Qualified
* Full Clean Driving Licence
* IT Literate
* Successful experience as a Contract / Project Manager
* Proven ability to lead teams and coach on performance
* Knowledge of company policy and procedures including safety and environment related issues.
Full and detailed job description on qualifying candidates.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy