|Job Ref:||204582490||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Norwich||Address:||Post Code:||NR3||Post Date:||28/09/2016 02:23|
JOB: Project Manager - Engineering Sales|
LOCATION: Norwich, Norfolk
COMMUTABLE FROM: Acle, Great Yarmouth, Lenwade, Aylsham, North Walsham, Cringleford, Long Stratton, Dereham, Wymondham, Thetford, Attleborough
JOB TERM: Permanent
SALARY: Competitive + Company Car + Bonus
My client provides essential bespoke engineering services and are internationally regarded as the leader in their field of design and manufacture. To compliment their ongoing expansion and commitment to 100% delivery we are now looking for an experienced Project Manager who can act as the primary point of contact for their customers and manage their orders from conception through to post-sales support.
In this role, you will be responsible for liaising with existing and potential new customers on larger projects and acting as an over-arching authority on the fulfilment of major orders. You will oversee the planning, implementation and tracking of all project sales orders and be responsible for presenting new ideas and managing customer expectations to ensure that the timetables for delivery are appropriate.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Engineer or Technical Sales Manager who is looking for the opportunity to work with highly stable and interesting sector.
- Engineering background, ideally in automotive/transport/motorsport/similar vehicle-focus industries
- Proven project management abilities, project sizes of circa £50,000+
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Account Management experience including senior stakeholder management
- Capable of working to strict deadlines
- Full driving license and flexibility to travel internationally.
For more information and immediate consideration please send a word CV to Drew Hales at Select Appointments Norwich