Asset Management Consultant - Building Services |
Join one of the world's leading engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services companies. With a diversified business in property and buildings, GHD has achieved unprecedented levels of performance in this sector.
We are seeking an experienced Asset Management Consultant to join our expanding multi discipline Building Services team in the Perth office. We are seeking a team player who is interested in working within a client focussed creative design led environment that understands their business goals, provides effective communication, delivers on time applying the highest levels of technical solutions.
To be successful in the role you will be able to:
In order to be successful in this role you will demonstrate capability in the following areas:
- review client asset management activities and prepare improvement strategies
- perform asset valuations and condition assessments
- execute expenditure planning and optimisation techniques including development of lifecycle cost models and affordability analysis tools
- bring an established and active professional network and strong business development skills
- mentor, grow and develop junior team members to continue the successful growth of the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large, well established organisation with a culture that promotes teamwork, integrity and respect. As a valued member of the business, you will have the opportunity to work with industry leaders and to develop your career through the GHD Business School.
- verbal communication skills to grow and develop strong client relationships, written communication skills for report and proposal preparation, presentation skills for client workshops and proposal winning
- minimum 10 years' experience with organizational asset management practices
- knowledge of ISO5500 - Asset Management and delivery of gap assessments
- degree or similar tertiary qualifications in engineering and /or business administration
- asset management consulting across a wide range of asset and industry types
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your application on-line via NA . For more information please call Renee Duff on 08 6222 8465.
Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted for this position.