|Job Ref:||38544||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||Turkey||City:||Istanbul||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 05:06|
UTC Turkish Technic Service Centre, a joint venture by UTC Aerospace Systems and Turkish Technic Inc, is providing maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of nacelle, thrust reverser and related component services including Asset support. The company provides services for the Airbus and Boeing fleets of Turkish Airlines and other carriers in Turkey and neighbouring regional fleets. We at present require an experienced individual who will contribute to our success, whilst upholding our reputation as a leading provider of quality MRO services with our EMEA customers.|
•Supporting to maintenance operations at repair/overhaul shops by means of involving in troubleshooting, proposing alternatives to repair or rectification work, interpreting or explaining technical instructions,
•Assessing and evaluating manufacturers and regulatory technical data and defining appropriate action along with preparation of necessary engineering publication to meet the objectives,
•During embodiment of maintenance and repairs, supervising the maintenance personnel and developing or providing necessary clarifications; and issuing Engineering Authorizations for use of material, part, method, tool or equipment different than those defined in approved maintenance data if it becomes necessary to use such different resources,
•Making preliminary studies for increasing repair/overhaul shop capabilities determining required resources, making estimated calculations to be used for cost-benefit analysis or feasibility reports,
•Compliance with all UTC policies and procedures inclusive of EH&S, Code of Ethics, Intellectual Property and International Trade Compliance requirements.
The position reports to the local Engineering Manager and will have key relationships among the Local Team & EMEA Engineering Team.
Ideally the candidate should have familiarity with engine nacelles, composite materials and structural repair techniques along with a solid understanding of manufacturing processes. The successful applicant will need to have a hands-on approach and a keen interest in the wider aspects of the business.
• Bachelor's Degree in Aeronautical, Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
• At least 1 year of experience in Civil Aviation/Aerospace Industry with structural engineering
• Strong interpretation skills on maintenance instructions, manuals and blueprints
• Experience in CAD software (Autocad and/or CATIA)
• Experience on stress engineering is desirable
• Knowledge of regulatory and aerospace quality requirements is preferable
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Turkish and English
• Strong analysis, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
• No restriction in travelling abroad