• The Rolling Stock E ngineer will be responsible for rolling stock and railway projects with design, operation, maintenance, testing & commissioning and other engineering elements (can be new or upgrade/enhancement projects).
• Ensuring project design, operation and maintenance, testing & commissioning requirements are followed as well as correctly implemented.
• Providing technical guidance to project team.
• Coordination with client, contractors and manage interfaces.
• Degree Qualified Engineer in relevant discipline.
• 5+ years relevant experience in Rolling Stock projects and railway related project management. Candidates with more experience will be considered
• Expertise in rolling stock and engineering vehicles.
• Good working knowledge of key technical and operational interfaces for railway systems.
• Understanding of systems integration, system assurance and project engineering.
• Experience in management of engineering teams
• Flexible in working on other infrastructure projects