Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||EMP374179||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Heysham||Address:||Post Code:||LA3||Salary:||£40,000 - £55,000/year||Post Date:||19/10/2016 21:32|
Our client requires a Project Engineer and a Project Manager to assist them with projects at Heysham power station. |
Must be local to Heysham
The candidate should have good leadership qualities, be highly motivated, well organised and capable of working within a closely knit team. They need to be able to respond well to the demands of working in the environment of a nuclear power plant
They should demonstrate acceptable levels of competence in the areas of:
• Relevant experience within engineering/construction projects. (Specific experience of electrical, generator or large rotating machinery projects would be an advantage).
• Working within multi-disciplinary teams to plan and deliver complex engineering schemes in accordance with Client expectations and Nuclear Site Licence conditions.
• Knowledge and experience of working with Health & Safety legislation including Construction Design Management Regulations.
• Drafting project documentation such as Project Definition Documents, Project Quality Plans, Project Health and Safety Plans, Site Waste Management NA Statements, Risk Assessments
• Producing project delivery plans and monitoring progress.
• Experience in developing risk logs and managing project risks.
• Co-ordinating contractors and designers in development and acceptance of proposals, through to delivery of contracted works on site.
• Undertaking role of Field Supervisor.
• Supervising and setting contractors to work.
• Produce Work Order Cards and manage works in line with the requirements of the EDF Work Management process
• Strong understanding of the need for Quality within the project environment including intent and appropriate application of Quality Assurance process and activities
• Suitable industry experience of testing and commissioning activities
• Planning, budget monitoring & commercial awareness
In addition, the candidate should typically be HND/degree and APM qualified, well versed in the use of IT packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint and have suitable relevant Project experience. Membership of an appropriate professional institution would be an advantage.