|Job Ref:||EMP374302||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Telford||Address:||Salary:||£35,000 - £43,000/year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:33|
Full project life engineering role - excellent package, benefits and re-location offered.|
Experience with automation projects
The role's main responsibilities:
- Attends with the Project/Service Manager to the internal kick off meeting
- Be aware about all the technical information delivered during pre-sales and proposal stage
- Schedule and assign relevant tasks according with the contractual obligations and customer’s expectations
- Cooperate with Hardware (HW) development department during HW architecture design
- Provides value added engineering solutions to meet technical specification requirements and customer’s expectations
- Design the SW according with the applicable standards and regulations
- Write the program codes using suitable software development platforms
- Test the program codes using suitable SW tools or installing the same program codes in the project’s equipment
- Actively contribute to standardization process
- Maintains effective communication and working relationships with customer’s technical department and other project team members
- Attend to Factory Acceptance Test as per contractual obligations –if needed.
- Prepares the SW related documentation as per quality management system and contractual obligations
- Prepares the training documentation for users (i.e. field engineers and customer)
Qualification, Experience and Profile:
- University Degree in specialisation (Automation, Electrical, Control Engineering).
- 2 years’ experience as software developer in automation systems and applications
- Strong technical background in Drives, Motors and Automation
- Develop application software and control methods using the CodeSys IEC61131 programming tool.
- A working knowledge of SyPTPro and Microsoft Projects would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written English skills