the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
You will be part of the Product Development Engineering, Aerospace team where it all starts for Bombardier as it sets the stage to take full advantage of its investments and the tremendous growth potential of its new products. The organization is responsible for bringing new aircraft programs to their successful entry-into-service. Currently, these new products are the all-new CSeries commercial aircraft and the high-performance Global 7000/Global 8000 business jets.
In your role, you will:
- Adhere to Bombardier General Work Requirements and become familiar with Bombardier Flight Test Center processes
- Lead and facilitate meetings and discussions to coordinate activities, develop plans, establish priorities and resolve issues of all kinds
- Be an effective communicator while working with various employees, suppliers and management, sometimes senior management
- Demonstrate perseverance and the drive to follow tasks and actions through to completion
- Understand Bombardier Aerospace Business Units processes and act as liaison for BFTC
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
- You must have a minimum of two years of relevant experience in a flight test environment
- You must have a B.S. or equivalent experience in an aircraft technical field preferred
- You must have knowledge of aircraft systems and operations required
- You must have supervisory/management experience desired
- You must have knowledge of flight test procedures and practices preferred
- You must have Project Management experience and PMI or equivalent desired
- You must have knowledge of Aircraft Certification Requirements (Part 25) preferred
- You must have proficiency in MS Powerpoint, MS Excel and MS Project
- You must have a strong organizational & time management skills to support multiple tasks
- You must have strong communication skills to ensure clear consistent and timely information sharing within the team and across functional areas
- You must have ability to generate and give presentations to various levels in the company
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.