|Job Ref:||TWMA-UKDY00885509||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Post Date:||19/10/2016 22:05|
With 61 production and engineering sites and 18 service centres in 28 countries, Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in the rail industry. We cover the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from complete trains to sub-systems, maintenance services, system integration and signalling. Our installed base of rolling stock exceeds 100,000 rail cars and locomotives worldwide. Our 39,400 employees continue a proud tradition of delivering ingenious rail transportation solutions.|
Bombardier's Litchurch Lane factory is the UK's leading and longest-standing train manufacturing site, founded in 1876 by the Midland Railway, is recognized as the most efficient train factory and a global centre of excellence in aluminium train technology in Bombardier's global network, forming an integrated works where trains are designed as well as assembled. The trains being delivered from the Derby manufacturing facility have recorded world record breaking reliability statistics.
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Test Engineer (m/f), based in Derby, United Kingdom.
The Senior Test engineer within Product Integrity and Authorization Verification Services is in charge of performing functional validation plan on the Train 0 rig.
• Test specification writer, test performer and report
• Train default analysis and repair provider
• Rig configuration follower, software loader
• Maintenance program creator and performer
• Root causes analysis performer and continuous improvements actions
• Functional models mapping and commissioning
• Engineering degree in Electrical Engineering
• Relevant post graduate experience within testing activities
• Technical and functional domain experience
• System Architecture understanding
• Significant experience and hands on delivery testing and delivery of engineering solutions that solve complex requirements.
• Provide technical expertise in functional models, diagnostic
• Be able to demonstrate the ability to use this technical knowledge in the support of other departments (engineering, production, procurement, projects) and the development of less experienced engineering personnel.
• Operational oriented
• Masters Degree in relevant technical area
• Rail industry experience
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation in the UK? If so, apply now at company website and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.