A world of opportunity awaits you |
Direct Sales Representative
Tyco Integrated Fire & Security, a division of Tyco International, is a recognized leader in the manufacture, sales, and service of state-of-the-art monitor and control systems for fire alarm, security, integrated systems and sprinklers systems. Tyco Integrated Fire & Security creates innovative, high quality solutions that meet customer needs into the future.
Our continued growth has produced a need for a talented Fire Sprinkler Service Sales Executive to join our team In this challenging and rewarding role the responsibilities will include professionally representing the Company with respect to the promotion and sale of Mechanical (Fire Sprinkler) small contract offerings to various customers and end users within assigned territory and accounts.
- Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers of service contracts by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and utilizing outlined marketing strategies.
- Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company service offerings.
- Close sufficient sales to exceed sales plan objectives.
- Conduct building surveys to support the development of service estimates.
- Develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers to ensure that Tyco Integrated Fire & Security is exceeding their service commitments.
- Estimate small projects including day-works as required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at NA “Careers” Job number 1617276. While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
- 5 or more years of Sales experience in a similar industry.
- Previous sprinkler design experience, including estimating and performing hydraulic calculations preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership and proven negotiation skills and sales achievements.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Proven ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Completion of College diploma in Fire Protection or equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to close sales and handle a variety of situations encountered from during the sales process.