Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. |
- Revenue responsibility- Including implementing plans, programs and processes designed to meet and exceed corporate goals and objectives as well as maximizing market potential of the service business including new bookings (sales), revenue and profitability.
- Customer Satisfaction- Responsible for maintaining effective customer communications along with building solid customer relationships from initial contact through order acquisition, delivery, installation and service. Ensure contractual obligations are fulfilled while quickly resolving customer complaints concerning service and collection issues thereby minimizing customer concerns and enhancing customer relations.
- Productivity Improvement- Responsible for setting fair and manageable territories for technicians. Ensure that fair and effective performance measurements are assigned and that employees are motivated to achieve and/or exceed their assigned goals and objectives utilizing management tools and practices. Also responsible to be proficient at, perform as required and instruct/train all new and existing clerical and dispatch personnel in all specific job procedures including our CRM system.
- Safety Compliance- Ensure that all employees comply with corporate safety programs. Responsible to ensure that employee safety training id through, complete and up-to-date. Identify safety issues and hazards and notify corporate safety office of those conditions that require corrective action.
- Demonstrate supervisory/leadership abilities to include training, team building, presentation and negotiation skills, district administration and effective interaction with customers.
- NICET Certification preferably in one of the respective fields (i.e. Fire Alarm, Sprinkler, Special Hazards)
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a Business or Engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5-10 years experience in an integrated systems sales/service environment.
1. Must have a valid driver’s license and a driving record that meets company requirements.
2. Must be able to pass all company required background checks
3. Minimum 5 years experience
Only applicants that possess the minimum qualifications will be considered. Candidates must successfully complete an employment background investigation and drug screening. SimplexGrinnell offers excellent compensation and benefits program, including educational assistance, employee stock plan and matching 401(k) plan. For more information on SimplexGrinnell, please review our home page at: NA .
SimplexGrinnell is an EEO/AA/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability Employer