Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||018531||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||United States||County/State:||New York||City:||New York||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:02|
Will have responsibility for one global account
Carries overall Global quota and is fully responsible for quota and sales objectives within the account
Main point of contact for the account, who will own the overall relationship with the Corporate offices
Develops, coordinates and manages all account and team activities within the account. Consisting of sales/pre-sales, support and technical resources. Identifies and brings in any additional resource required to support the strategic objectives of both the account and Hitachi Data Systems
Responsible for overall business development, programs, alliances and other business activity relative to Hitachi Data Systems goals in the account
Develops and maintains a master account plan and identifies, documents and communicates the global plan for the account.
Tracks Hitachi Data Systems portion of total IT spend in the account.
Implements Global agreements with the account, taking into account local terms, conditions and practices for all locations.
Controls all forecasting and pipeline management for the allocated account
Plans, organizes, leads and controls balanced sales growth, continued account penetration and customer satisfaction on a long-term multi-year focus. Demonstrates advanced knowledge and practice of the Opportunity Planning Process
Provides senior leadership in the development of product knowledge, solution, sales and service strategies and competency development using the Opportunity Planning Process
Must maintain detailed knowledge of Hitachi Data Systems software and hardware products, competitive products, customer vertical industry, and have in-depth understanding of the customer's application strategy. Ability to help customer make future application decisions.
Nurtures an extensive network of industry leaders, customers and prospects.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.
Provides leadership to the Global Account team. In conjunction with the Regional Sales Director, is responsible for the coaching, appraising, mentoring and counselling of national account team members
• Achieve all allocated objectives associated with the Hitachi Data Systems sales plan currently applicable
• Ensure the Global Account website is kept up to date with all current account information
• Establish and maintain global account distribution lists, team rosters and contact lists
• Conducts formal account review sessions with team at least once per half
• Organises and leads regular account team conference calls
• Forecasts accurately future business on a monthly basis
• Develops and reviews with Hitachi Data Systems Sales Management a territory plan to support the assigned sales objectives
• Comply with all published Hitachi Data Systems policy guidelines
• Co-ordinate the activities of all supporting Hitachi Data Systems functions within the account including CS&S and F&A. The Global Account Manager is ultimately responsible for the relevant sales cycle from identification, qualification, sale, installation and subsequent protection and growth