Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Salaried |
The effective management of the local operation to ensure that targets are met and/or exceeded. To manage and motivate operation employees in order to achieve Company objectives and instill a customer driven culture .
- Organize, plan and coordinate all inventory management activities.
- Ensure all goods received, delivered and return are properly handled in accordance with company procedures.
- Source, negotiate and manage all stock purchasing activities.
- Coordinate with inter-companies for all fleet movement activities into and out of Hong Kong.
- Plan, schedule and review workload to ensure operational targets are achieved cost effectively.
- Ensure necessary manpower, competence, skill, knowledge, plant and tooling are available to the yard.
- Develop and implement Health & Safety plan of the company.
- Promote and maintain awareness and compliance of Health & Safety and conduct necessary safety training to all staff.
- Train, coach and monitor the performance of yard staff to ensure efficient operation.
- Prepare all necessary documents and reports for senior management review and approval.
- Communicate with all relevant people and coordinate efficient stock / fleet logistics
Knowledge skills & experience
- At least 5-year supervisory experience in a yard or warehouse environment;
- Strong background and working experience in operational management;
- Relevant experience in running a yard or warehouse of large volume of stock and fleet;
- Good knowledge in Supply Chain Management;
- Excellent understanding in Health and Safety practices and regulations with formal qualification an advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style;
- Able to build a high performance team who can operate productively and cost effectively;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English and Chinese;
- Good computer skills such as Microsoft Excel and Word;
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- Must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree;
- Willing to be stationed in our yard in Yuen Long.
About the company
RMD Kwikform provides formwork, falsework and shoring solutions to the global construction industry.
With operations in over 20 countries, RMD Kwikform has the ability to provide a truly local service, backed up by significant international experience.
With a diverse product range, designed to maximise safety, on site effectiveness and lowest in use cost, matched with our engineering excellence, RMD Kwikform provides it's customers with the most effective solution to get the job done.
RMD Kwikform is a business built on people. They are what ensure that RMD Kwikform surpasses customer's expectations time after time. As we rely heavily on the skills of our people to remain successful and continue growing, our people must grow with us, which is why RMD Kwikform is committed to working towards the principles of the Investors in People Standard (IIP) in all of its companies.
For more information on our business and our products, please visit NA