|Job Ref:||RW/PM040616||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£ 70,000 - £ 100,000 per year, Car, Pension, Healthcare, Bonus, Travel||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:26|
Project Manager - South West London (Zone 2)|
Have you got experience on Commercial projects? Have you worked with a leading Main Contractor on London projects? If so this will be the perfect opportunity for you with on of London's largest tier 1 Main Contractors, paying up to £100,000.
This client of mine are experts in Commercial and Education projects and currently have an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager with commercial biased experience to lead the commercial part to a major redevelopment scheme in Zone 2.
* Competitive salary and package
* Excellent location
* Family health care
* Pension Scheme
* Company car allowance
* Progression opportunities
* To support the design function by ensuring that during pre and post tender period, the trade scope is devised in line with the required Safety, Quality and Sustainability standards.
* To work with the Project Director and devise a recommended trade programme, including producing method statements and risk assessments.
* Managing subcontractors whilst measuring and reporting on their progress against plan.
* Ensuring the flow of information between the construction management team and subcontractors.
* Leading site progress meetings and dealing with site administration.
* Advanced knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
* Experience on RC frame and steel frame
* Stable career history
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong leadership skills
* Able to work in South East London
* Experience on high rise, residential projects preferred
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to run a commercial project reporting into the Project Director. My client is looking for someone with the drive and ambition to progress to Senior level in the future. If you are interested or know someone who would be then please do apply within or contact me.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.