|Job Ref:||BDROMEHEAv2||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Feltham||Address:||Post Code:||TW13||Salary:||£ 19,000 per year||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:30|
Mobile Cleaning Supervisor|
Up to £19,000
Are you a highly driven and motivated Supervisor seeking a new career within a leading a facilities company? Are you looking for an employer that will offer you excellent benefits and clear career progression? If you have proven experience please read on.
One of the UK's leading service and facility companies have a new and exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven worker to join a vibrant and friendly team in Heathrow.
The day to day responsibilities of the Soft Service Supervisor will be to lead and control the delivery of cleaning services.
* x 1 Full time position (£19,000)
* Excellent and clear career progression paths
* Company vehicle
* Flexible Holiday Scheme
* Superb company and sector training
* Build strong relationships with the customer, making them feel valued and act as their key point of contact
* Ensure customer and contractual requirements are met by ensuring their team is providing a consistent quality service across all sites
* Ensuring and recording that all team members have received the required health & safety training
* Ensuring that all accidents, incidents, any breaches of safety or security are quickly fully investigated and effectively managed
* Build customer satisfaction by communicating the benefits of any existing or new innovation in technology, cleaning methods or products to both customers and their team
* Contributes to the delivery of the regional financial business plan
* Identify and drive efficiency savings
* Manage the performance of the team by coaching, developing and managing supervisors and cleaners
* To act as the point of escalation if required by the customer and during any HR procedure
* Completing audits on work being complete
* Manage the standards of service delivery and KPIs in Cleaning and Office Management
* Proven experience of resourcing, managing, coaching and developing a team who provide cleaning services or in the facilities sector
* Knowledge of cleaning methods and standards
* Experience of managing multiple sites
* Understanding of health and safety
* Ability to build and develop relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
If you are interested in further details, please apply today or contact Becky on NA0.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.