|Job Ref:||BUY10-2811||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 60,000 per year, car, pension, healthcare, bonus||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:30|
Are you looking for a challenge and to become an integral part of a business which is growing astronomically? This company is a start-up who are incredibly cash rich but they have brought in key decision makers who have been operating at the highest level in reputable firms.|
For their buyer they are ideally looking for somebody who has got years under their belt and someone who has an in depth knowledge of the market and subcontractors in their phone they could use for any job. You will also have the opportunity to build up the procurement division and make your mark and the companies history.
The Buyer will have the following responsibilities:
* Manage the quotation pipeline for all works undertaken as a business
* Utilise best practice tools and processes, including the use of technology, to benchmark and produce
* Undertake costs analysis working with Trade Partners and Customers to achieve a speedy resolution to
any queries that are raised
* Constant contact with suppliers directly to obtain information when needed
* Providing cost advice to the client on variations
* Maintain accurate paperwork and data
* Support the business aims to move to a rapid turnaround of quotations using pre-established templates
* Understand health and safety regulations
* Build strong relationships with Customers, Trade Partners and our Suppliers
* Confident buying materials and managing their delivery to site, on time and within budget.
If this opportunity to grow a business is something you are able to do, please apply within or contact Jake Cahill on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.