|Job Ref:||KENQS16||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£ 60,000 - £ 70,000 per year, car or allowance, package||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:30|
Role: Quantity Surveyor |
Location: Central Kent
Contract type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Randstad Contact: Nick Plumridge (Maidstone branch) NA
Salary: £60 - £70K Plus package
* Are you looking for an opportunity to further your career in the fast paced and dynamic housing sector?
* Do you want to work with a business based in Kent, with a large land bank in Kent and a number of live sites of the highest quality?
* Do you want genuine opportunities to progress and be rewarded and recognised for the work you put in?
If so this could be what you are looking for:
We are working with one of the UK's best regarded developers known for delivering high quality residential new build projects across the UK. This is a position in the Kent office with sites across East Sussex and Kent. Due to a number of new sites starting in the next few years they are looking to strengthen the Commercial team with an experienced Senior Surveyor.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will make a vital contribution to complex, high-profile and high value initiatives. You will be part of the commercial team and work closely with the design, planning and construction teams to help meet and where possible exceed forecasted project margin.
The commercial team is a driven and well rewarded unit with tried and trusted systems of work and processes. They have cultivated an excellent working environment and work in a sociable environment.
Salary and package is very competitive. £60 - £70k basic salary plus company car or an allowance, healthcare options, pension options, flexible benefits pakages, 25 days holiday, bonus schemes, buyer introduction rewards, loyalty bonuses.
The Ideal Applicant:
* 4+ years experience in similar role.
* You will have worked as part of a team and also as stand alone Surveyor.
* Managing the commercial aspects of taking projects through from pre-construction through to final account.
* Previous experience of working on residential or major projects.
* Highly motivated and committed to the highest standards.
For further information please contact Nick Plumridge at Randstad CPE Maidstone on NA
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills quantity Surveyor, commercial, surveying,
qualification RICS Degree HNC