|Job Ref:||MIBAWEWS0609||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 42,000 - £ 50,000 per year, excellent benefits||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:30|
Would you like to work for one of the world's leading global real estate and property consultancies? Do you want the opportunity to gain unmatched commercial experience?|
A challenging, rewarding and career enhancing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Building Surveyor to join a national team of over 200 professionals offering advice to some truly blue chip clients. Expansion of the building surveying division means this client is currently keen to speak with chartered Building Surveyors with experience in contract administration and professional services. Based out of truly state of the art offices in the West End, this role will pay up to £50,000 plus extensive corporate benefits.
The successful Chartered Building Surveyor will thrive within a close knit team that enjoys a continuous stream of work from a variety of corporate clients. There is a truly collaborative atmosphere in the office with break-out spaces, team working encouraged and close relationships between different divisions.
Responsibilities for the successful Building Surveyor will include:
* Undertaking Building Surveyor's inspections and preparing reports
* Preparing specifications for, and administering, repair and refurbishment contracts
* Preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations/preparing exit strategies
* Preparing planned preventative maintenance plans
* Undertaking building reinstatement cost assessments
* Assisting with co-ordination of portfolio instructions and undertaking other duties from time to time as may be reasonably required
* Making sustainable business links with both external and internal clients and offering a professional and excellent client service at all times
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive Building Surveyor who has the ability to work well within a team or equally on their own initiative. In addition, requirements include:
* Must have strong verbal and numerical skills, and be comfortable with report writing
* Requires excellent time management and general organisational skills
* Is required to be flexible and have the ability to work under pressure
* Must be well presented and have excellent communication skills
* MRICS (building surveying) with proven experience, preferably PQE in a commercial consultancy
* Experience of AutoCAD an advantage
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity with a truly world class firm, or if you would like to know more about other similar opportunities, please email your CV to or call NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Chartered Building Surveyor , Building Surveyor , BS , MRICS , Surveying , Building Surveying
qualification Relevant degree MRICS