|Job Ref:||S1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 18,000 - £ 20,000 per year, corporate perks||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:32|
Job title: Sales Coordinator|
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 plus corporate perks and excellent training
Do you have sales, administration or contact centre experience? If so, a position has become available with a leading provider of Technology products and solutions.
The business has won multiple awards and accreditation's with multiple leading technology vendors. The business boasts an excellent employee professional training programme and friendly and supportive environment
* Conveniently located within five minutes walking distance of public transport links
* State of the art facilities
* Excellent bonus schemes and in-house incentives
* Professional development, active promotion and development structure
* 20 day's holiday - Closed over Christmas period
* In-house training scheme
* Weekly social & team building events
* Child care vouchers, discounted gym memberships and lots more.
To deliver that you must be able to demonstrate:
* Customer service, retail and sales experience
* Strong client focus
* Excellent communication - both written and verbal.
* Team work
* Experienced in sales support function or come from a similar key account coordinator, or service delivery position within IT.
* Problem solving skills
* Ability to plan & organise
* IT Literacy
* Proven ability to work under pressure
* Assist account management team with sales procedures
* Handle all enquiries to completion
* Provide support duties to corporate account management team and management as required
* Provide clear and transparent updates to customers
* Maintain excellent process and product knowledge
* Build rapport and trust with customer by executing excellent service at all times
* Liaise with key vendors and partners as required to develop new and existing opportunities
* Liaise with business managers to provide reports
* Liaise with internal function to ensure excellent service to clients.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit NA to find out what you could become.
skills Sales Coordinator, Sales Executive, Customer Service Advisor
qualification Sales Coordinator