|Job Ref:||28423BR||Employer:||Black & Veatch||Job Type:||Permanent||City:||US||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 01:02|
Responsible for data analysis and initial preparation of deliverables to contribute to the completion of an engagement. Works with limited to moderate supervision and/or may lead a small effort or project team. |
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensures individual contributions are aligned with client needs and consistent with overall engagement objectives
• Understands and consistently meets client expectations within scope of engagement role by responding promptly and professionally to their inquiries
• Applies methods or recognized equivalent as appropriate to meet the specific needs of the client and engagement demands
• Conducts situation analysis through client interviews and documents research to determine the business strengths and weaknesses to identify preliminary engagement priorities
• May have matrix management responsibilities for resources on a project
Industry Knowledge Capability:
• Applies detailed knowledge of a distinct area of expertise to produce work products
• Develops and presents recommendations and alternatives to the client by leveraging technical or functional knowledge or prior experience in the chosen business area
• Uses expertise to integrate findings from research and develops alternative solutions
• Presents alternatives and recommendations to client or team
• Proactively develops additional knowledge applicable to the area of expertise
•Asset Management standards
• Manages the delivery of at least two stages of an engagement using the assigned methodology
• Identifies and assess risks and participates in developing mitigation strategies. Escalates significant issues to appropriate engagement management
• Contributes to the development of a project plan for team or sub-engagement
• Raises scope change concerns to management based on the contractual terms of the engagement
Scope: Billable Hours target established in annual goal setting process. Generally works on 1-4 concurrent projects at a given time.
Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience. Master's Degree preferred. Typically 4+ years experience in a business/consulting environment.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications
Proficient technical knowledge in one or more target industries. Knowledge base in one or more solution areas. Good general knowledge of customers in one or more target industries. Proficiency in one or more aspects of consulting processes.
Some exposure to at least one of the following:
•Asset related IT system operation or implementation
•Asset data quality and governance
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females