Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2204367||Employer:||Hays Plc||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£35,000 - 40,000 + Package||Post Date:||01/10/2016 01:38|
The client is one of the UK's leading M&E building services engineering companies with a turnover of over £100m. Their reputation has been achieved through a high quality, results orientated approach combined with today's growing emphasis on energy efficiency, energy conservation and other environmental issues.|
The group provides a range of specialist skills encompassing engineering, design, installation and maintenance. The combined experience, knowledge and expertise of all four divisions enable the group to develop and implement fully integrated solutions for some of the most complex and demanding mechanical & electrical engineering installations in commercial, education, housing, healthcare and industrial sectors.
They are looking for an experienced Revit Technician to develop BIM capabilities within the company and act as a BIM champion.
• This role will suit an experienced BIM Co-ordinator with a minimum of 5 years experience in Building Services.
• This individual will have worked for a Contracting organisation or Consultant and ideally will be qualified to HNC level.
• This role will require an in depth knowledge of Auto-Cad 2014 having received the basic training in Revit MEP supported with a working knowledge of BIM projects.
• This role will suit an individual who wishes to further their career as a BIM champion on a wide range of prestigious projects.
• The ideal candidate will have flair and personality who would be able to take a leading role in the development of the organisation's in-house BIM capabilities.
• This role will present the opportunity to interface with external Architects and project teams as our lead co-ordinator.
Profit related pay scheme.
Private Health Care.
Pension Scheme with 5% Employer contribution.
An excellent working environment, opportunities for career progression and further technical and personal development.
For further information please contact Ben Fox on NA