Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2348625||Employer:||Hays Plc||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||40,000 - 45,000 + Package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 01:33|
One of the largest privately owned practices in the Midlands, employing over 60 staff. They provide national and international coverage; delivering forward thinking solutions and a wide range of Mechanical, Electrical Design, Cost Consultancy, Energy/Carbon and BREEAM services.|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Grade Electrical Design Engineer to join and help develop their Nottingham office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of projects across varying market sectors, and for delivering services from inception / feasibility through to detailed and fully coordinated design information to installation quality.
Additionally the successful candidate shall be well versed in undertaking project inspections, fault finding and maintenance assessments.
You will be required to deliver client focused effective design solutions, and have a good working knowledge of cost and value in design.
The candidate must be a team player, be self-motivated and focused on developing their skills to fast track their status to a fully experienced engineer. Support will be provided towards attaining Chartered Status if so desired.
The candidate would preferably have experience of working within a Design and Build Contracting environment along with experience of private practice.
• Degree or HNC in relevant subject.
• Upwards of 5 years experience in a similar role
• Chartered Engineer, although not essential.
• Knowledge, understanding and usage of industry standard Building Services design packages, (AutoCAD, Relux/Dialux, Amtech/Hevacomp, Revit MEP)
• Articulate and able to communicate at all levels
• Be a team player, but able to operate at an individual level
• Have a UK full driving licence
For more information please call Ben Fox on NA