|Job Ref:||204592962||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Coalville||Address:||Post Code:||LE67||Salary:||£17.30/hour £17.30 per hour inc shift premium||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:09|
Maintenance Engineer |
Temporary Position: Duration Approx 2 Months
Coalville area, Leicestershire
Sector: Manufacturing / Packaging / Food
Continental Shift Pattern
Hourly Rate: £17.30 including shift premium
Our client is an International Manufacturing company, based in Bardon near Coalville in Leicestershire.
They currently have a temporary vacancy for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to support their team for approx. 2 months. This could potentially lead to further work.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring Production Machinery is maintained & repaired to a high standard to enable maximum production speeds with minimum interruptions and breakdowns. Also to devise, fabricate, and install, improvements to Production Machines.
We are ideally seeking someone with experience within a food packaging or food manufacturing environment.
- Read Electrical & Mechanical Drawings
- Good Mechanical skills
- Good Electrical Skills
- Experience working on pneumatics
- Experience working on hydraulics
- 17th Edition Electrician
- Carry out Electrical Fault Finding
- Carry out Mechanical Fault finding
- Experience working on a range of Pumps
- Experience working on Compressors
- Experience working on Refrigeration systems
- PC Literate (Basic use of Excel / Word)
- Experience working in a high speed, high pressure production environment
- Experience working on Heidelberg Sheet Fed Printing Presses (desirable)
- Experience working on Manroland Sheet Fed Printing Presses (desirable)
- Experience working on Bobst Cut & Crease Machines and Folder Gluers (desirable)
- Experience working on Jagenberg & International Folder Gluers (desirable)