|Job Ref:||204592884||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hatfield||Address:||Post Code:||DN7||Salary:||£24000 - £27000/annum Vehicle, flexible overtime||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:06|
Asbestos Surveyor - P402|
We are actively recruiting for a multi-disciplined compliancy consultancy that provides a fast, efficient and reliable service to a whole host of clients across London and the South East. Providing services for disciplines covering H&S, Asbestos, Gas and Electrics and EPC checks, we are actively recruiting for a qualified Asbestos Surveyor to join their ever growing team at their Hatfield based location.
* BOHS P402 or RSPH equivalent qualification in Asbestos Surveying
* Experience of up to 18 months is needed
* Familiar with Management and R&D type surveying
* Flexible to travel and adaptable to various projects of all scales and sizes
* Strong report writer and communicator
* Successfully complete Management and R&D type surveys
* Visit client sites direct - Domestic, Commercial and Industrial levels
* Follow all HDG 264 guidelines, undergoing regular audits and additional training
* Collect and submit relevant Bulk Samples
* Produce thoroughly written reports for submission
A fantastic negotiable salary is on offer for your dedication, hard work and expertise, of up to £27k with access to career development opportunities, additional training and flexible overtime options.
For more information, please call Lakhvir @ Penguin Recruitment on (Apply online only) or you can submit your CV directly for consideration.
Commutable locations: St. Albans, Aylesbury, Luton, Watford, Hitchin, Harlow, Cheshunt, Harrow, Wembley, High Wycombe, Hayes, Amersham, Chesham