|Job Ref:||204592825||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Plus bonus and usual benefits||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:25|
Programme Change Manager - London City|
Based in London - City, my client is prepared to pay up to £55,000 per annum plus bonus and the usual benefits for a high calibre Programme Change Manager. With one direct report, this is a great opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Programme Change Manager to make their mark.
What's in it for You?
• Work in an organisation that is at the leading edge of technology and a primary contributor toward helping the Government realise their vision to transition Great Britain to a low-carbon economy.
• Join as go-live ramps up with the chance to help shape the Programme Change Management process and strategy.
• The chance to join one of the most talented and dynamic teams in the UK to support this prestigious programme.
Our client is the provider of critical communication services providing data and communications infrastructure to enable one of the Governments number one priorities. They are looking for a highly skilled, experienced and motivated Programme Change Manager.
Operating as part of the Programme Management Office, the purpose of the role is to provide strategic leadership of the Change Management function. This will include providing an effective process that encompasses agility and rigour to support the delivery of economic and efficient change across the programme
• Leading on the management of change, including Chairing Governance meetings, maintaining the 'single source of truth' on changes, facilitating workshops and project managing changes through to conclusion (from initial impact assessment through to delivery).
• Improving the effectiveness of the Change process to ensure Change is impacted, assessed and approved in a timely manner to support the successful delivery of the Programme.
• Working with others, both internally and with Service Providers, to ensure Change is managed through the use of suitable control mechanisms and recognising and progressing opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Working closely with Commercial colleagues to ensure alignment of the commercial and programmatic aspects of all changes.
• Working with the regulation and finance teams to integrate price control into the process.
• Providing advice and guidance to the wider programme on the development and maintenance of Change artefacts, including process flow diagrams, Change related forms (Change Requests, Preliminary and full Impact assessments), the Change Log and Change Governance.
• Managing the interactions with other control areas across the Programme, such as Planning & Risk Management, ensuring the impact of Change is accurately reflected.
• The individual will be required to have substantial (at least 8 years' experience of managing change in a complex programme environment.
• Ownership of all Change Control processes, associated templates, the Change Log & supporting documentation.
• Assessing the suitability and validity of Change Requests and subsequent responses.
• Identifying cross-change dependencies and impacts.
• Liaison with the delivery assurance function in relation to the timing of Change implementation.
• Working with commercial colleagues to progress the commercial aspects of Changes.
• Management of associated Change related governance.
• Working across the programme team and service providers on Change related matters.
• Facilitation of workshops to support the progression of specific Change Requests.
• Ensuring all Change related information is recorded and stored in such a way as to allow other colleagues easy access.
• Providing intelligent reporting to boards at all levels.
• Contributing to risks and issues and the planning process.
• Leadership and development of the Change Manager.
• Working with the Design and Architect teams ensuring that Changes are clear and unambiguous and attending the Architects forum as required.
To be considered for this position the attributes below are essential
• Substantial experience in leading Change management (at least 8 years in leading in a complex programme environment)
• Ability to define and embed effective Change management processes across the organisation.
• A suitable level of technical knowledge to enable effective assessment of Change Requests and subsequent responses.
• Ability to identify and drive through improvements, gaining the support of stakeholders and without impacting the running of the process.
• Expert level understanding of programme and project management concepts, methods and techniques
• Proficient in the use of MS Office products, in particular, Excel and Visio.
• A self-starter, working with minimal supervision, trusted and comfortable taking on a high degree of responsibility
• Thinks strategically, but provides attention to detail
• Is able to execute multiple demands against tight timelines
• Effective communicator and team player
• Ability to drive change across the organisation through being assertive and persuasive with colleagues to gain their co-operation in situations where the jobholder has no direct authority.
If this role sounds like the right opportunity for you call (Apply online only)
Across-the-Board Recruitment operates as a recruitment business and agency. Across-the-Board Recruitment and its clients are equal opportunities employers