|Job Ref:||204592874||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wick||Address:||Post Code:||BS30||Salary:||£220 - £250/day + 220 to 250 per day||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:06|
Site Engineers x 2, Roads, Pavements & Drainage & Utilities Installations |
Hallkirk, Wick, Highlands, Scotland
£220 per day+
We have an exciting Site Engineering requirement for works associated with circa £20 million worth of work on the Caithness Moray project in Highlands, Scotland.
Based along the cable corridor, you will have responsibility for:
- The Site Engineering elements of Roads, Pavements, Run Off, Drainage and Utility Duct installations
- 2 or 3 members of the Engineering and Site team including Agents
- Working Hours per Day: 10
- Working Days Per Week: 5
To perform in this role, you will have:
- Civil engineering background, ideally to HNC or equivalent level
- Qualifications CSCS, SSSTS
On offer is the opportunity to work on one of the most prestiguious projects of it kind taking place in the UK right now.
To apply please contact Gemma Duff on (Apply online only) or apply online