|Job Ref:||204592861||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hull||Address:||Post Code:||HU2||Salary:||£32000 - £37000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:54|
Software Test Analyst / Business Test Analyst / Salary £32-37K + benefits / Hull|
This global company are seeking a Software Tester / Test Analyst / Business Test Analyst to join an established QA and development team.
The role will involve testing company products and systems as well as being able to bridge the gap between business analysts and the QA and development teams. You will work closely with other departments to test and resolve issues.
* QA of core products / systems
* Creation and maintenance of test plans
* Interacting with developers
* Gaining knowledge of systems and products
* Suggesting technical improvements or new developments
* 3rd line support
* Understanding the infrastructure and architecture of core product
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Previous Software QA experience
* Business Analyst experience (desirable)
* Understanding of database structures
* Previous experience of C# and .NET frameworks (nice to have)
Interviews are being held week commencing 12th September and next week.
There is onsite parking available in a city centre location.
The offices are commutable from York, Immingham, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Selby, Goole and many more surrounding towns.
If you are interested, please apply with your most up to date CV.
Software Test Analyst / Business Test Analyst / Salary £32-37K + benefits / Hull