|Job Ref:||204592851||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aldershot||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:36|
An exclusive vacancy has arisen for an accomplished Architectural Technician who is looking to expand and develop existing architectural talents within an inventive and stylish architectural consultancy. My client is a growing consultancy and offers a comprehensive range of services including Architecture and Interior Design along with a personalised bespoke service to all of its clients|
Reporting to the director, the successful Architectural Technician will produce technically detailed drawings principally using Revit. A strong level of competence in the collation, knowledge and submission of planning applications both standard residential developments and for listed buildings is essential, with experience liaising with developers, external consultants and with attending client meetings.
* At least 5 years' experience working within an architecture practice and or from working in a similar position
* Experience in the collation and submission of planning and building regulation applications.
* A high level of Competency using Revit is essential with considerable experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
* Good time management and a sense of urgency.
* Self-motivated and methodical approach to work with an attention to detail.
* Full UK Driving License
This is your change to further your career within a fast paced, contemporary consultancy offering first class opportunities to develop existing skills. Don't miss out on this vacancy by fast tracking your application now to Stuart at Conrad Consulting or (Apply online only)