|Job Ref:||204592800||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Salary pro-rate - 6 month contract||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:25|
Digital Transformation Lead - 6 Month Contract|
Based in London, my client is urgently looking for a talented Digital Transformation Lead and will pay up to £55,000 pro-rata for the right person.
What's in it for You?
• Work in an organisation that is at the leading edge of technology
• Be a 'digital evangelist'
• Deliver the final phase of this transformational programme and see the plans come to fruition
• Work with the CFO and other key stakeholders to ensure that the programmes key objectives are met
Our client is an innovation foundation helping people and organisations bring great ideas in to life via the provision of investment and grants. They link diverse networks of people from across digital technology and creative industries through to local government to open up new possibilities and to implement a diffusion of innovations.
The purpose and remit of the role is to embed the changes bought about to date and to lead the next phase of this transformation programme.
• Lead the refinement and implementation of the final work package of the organisations Digital Transformation project
• Implementing a digital invoicing process
• Integration of the CRM with the accounting system
• Support the Chief Finance Officer in ensuring that the key outcomes of the programme are delivered
• Revise and deploy a reporting framework to track user adoption
To be considered for this position you will possess
• Strong understanding of digital and technology trends
• Good experience of data migration with knowledge of the tools used
• Excellent project management skills with proven experience of delivering in a technology environment
• Good knowledge of process change, development & implementation
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• The ability to convey complex or technical information simply and clearly
• Excellent relationship building skills - engaging and influencing internal and external stakeholders at all levels
• The ability to engage effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Experience of working at a senior level to deliver change or implement a strategy
• The ability to work under pressure and to respond quickly to changing circumstances and to tight timetables
• Experience of working in an organisation which uses Salesforce CRM
• Excellent knowledge of using the MS Office Suite of tools and and advanced user of Excel
• Familiarity of the Sprint or, similar, methodology
• Self-motivated with good planning and time management skills
• Diplomatic with the ability to be assertive in difficult situations.
If this role sounds like the right opportunity then call (Apply online only)
Across-the-Board Recruitment operates as a recruitment business and agency. Across-the-Board Recruitment and its clients are equal opportunities employers