|Job Ref:||204592778||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£65000 - £75000/annum Car + Pension + 26 Days Holiday||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:01|
Associate Director - Transport Planning|
RGB are currently representing a medium size Transport Planning Consultancy who are looking for an Associate Director to join their team in Cambridge. They are seeking an experienced and commercially minded individual who has recent experience in business development, client liaison and also management of large scale strategic developments. Now is a great time to join the company as they have some significant upcoming projects and there is real growth potential into a Regional Director and then Director and shareholder position.
The successful candidate will support the Managing Director in project management, client management, managing the wider team and taking a key role in helping to build the Transport Planning business in other areas of the UK. There is a plan in place which will be discussed in more detail following an application being made.
- Project management, including financial control and optimising utilisation of the team
- Developing new business opportunities and effectively managing client relationships and increasing repeat business
- Ensure the delivery of high quality transport assessments, travel plans, transport modelling and environmental assessments
- Lead, manage and develop the transport team in Cambridge
- Preparation of evidence and representations to influence policy and develop strategy
To succeed in this role you`ll need:
- Demonstrable experience in leading a successful team in delivering transport planning solutions
- Experience of mentoring junior staff and managing projects (budget control, fee letters, invoicing etc.)
- Experience in developing and securing new business opportunities
- Experience of working with clients, both in the public and private sector
- A detailed understanding of how to deliver quality transport assessments, travel plans and environmental assessments
- Experience of budget monitoring, change management and fee negotiation
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
Expected package: 65k - 75k (dependent on experience) + flexible benefits package, which includes a car.
For more information contact Michael Power at RGB on (url removed)