|Job Ref:||204592776||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Berkshire||Address:||Salary:||£27000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 02:25|
ROLE- Design Engineer |
LOCATION- West Berkshire
SALARY- £27,000- £36,000 per annum dependant on experience.
My client designs and manufactures a variety of plastic and electro-mechanical products and they are looking to take on a Design Engineer, on a permanent basis, in the West Berkshire area.
The Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
* Degree/ HNC/ HND qualified in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Design or Product Design
* At least 2 years' experience in a similar design role with transferable skills or with placement experience during a degree
* Proficiency with 3D CAD- any programme will be considered
* Experience of working with electro-mechanical products
* Experience of injection moulding, sheet metal and casting processes
* Able to work well individually as well as within a team
The Design Engineer role will involve:
* Contributing to the design of new products involving pneumatics and electro-mechanical aspects
* Using Autodesk Inventor/ Pro Engineer for design work
* Communicating effectively with different team members
* Taking designs right through from concept to production being involved with prototyping too
* Working on the development and improvements of existing products
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency