|Job Ref:||204592819||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:25|
Front End Developer - Derby|
Based in Derby, my client is prepared to pay up to £35k per annum plus benefits for a high calibre Front End Developer. This is a great opportunity for an experienced, or not so experienced, Developer to join this vibrant organisation to make their mark whilst continuing to learn and progress their career.
What's in it for You?
• Join an organisation that creates revolutionary user interfaces for their clients' customers
• Work with some of the biggest logo's in the UK and globally
• Join the ride on the growth journey of this vibrant and ambitious company who are aiming for very big things
• Work as part of a close-knit team in a relaxed, yet productive environment
Since starting in 2008 the company has grown from just one team of Project Managers, Developers, Designers and Marketing Specialists. Growing from strength to strength they have acquired major customers such as Morrisons, Starbucks and Schwartz and now they are looking for Front End Developers to join their team to continue that growth.
If you have a passion for front-end and you know your NA from your NA, my client is looking for you!
• Minimum 2 years' agency experience in a multi-disciplined team
• Worked in a version controlled development environment (we use GIT)
• Ability to utilise and criticise given designs and develop responsive applications
• Commercial experience with AngularJS
• Some of our applications are written in AngularJS and we gradually moving towards AngularJS ecosystem
• We'd like to see some examples of this work in your portfolio
• Experience with common build tools (e.g. Gulp, Node, Bower)
• Good problem solving skills and enjoy a challenge!
• Experience of managing multiple projects and delivering to deadlines
• Ability to build strong working relationships, both internally and externally
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
...and for bonus points!
• Developed eCommerce websites gaining over 100,000 hits per day
• Working knowledge of (url removed)
• Experience working with Sass
• Knowledge of Adobe Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
• Experience of conversion optimisation for eCommerce
• Experience with frameworks such as ReactJS, AngularJS, Ember/Backbone
• Experience with continuous integration, TDD and pair programming
• Experience of relevant test frameworks, e.g. Mocha, Jasmine, QUnit
• A general love of everything digital!
Sound like your ideal role? Apply today on-line, call (Apply online only)
Across-the-Board Recruitment operates as a recruitment business and agency. Across-the-Board Recruitment and its clients are equal opportunities employers