|Job Ref:||204592640||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bolton||Address:||Post Code:||NE66||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum bens||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:25|
Senior IT Support Engineer / Support Team Lead - Bolton - £32k|
I am currently recruiting for a Senior IT Support Engineer / IT Support Team Lead to work for a leading Managed Service Provider in the Bolton area in a hands on technical capacity.
The successful candidate will be leading the team responsible for the infrastructure design and implementation process from cradle to the grave, interacting with the clients, identifying priorities and providing ongoing technical support.
* Act as key contact between clients and the technical team to implement and co-ordinate the delivery of multiple complex projects from initial client contact through to deployment
* Hardware & software installation lifecycle management
* User engagement ensuring the finished solution meets requirements
* Take a leading role in the technical strategy
* Windows Server 2008 / 2012 including Active Directory and Group Policy
* Exchange Server 2010 / 2013
* Microsoft SQL Server 2005 / 2008 / 2012
* Strong Hyper-V / VMware experience
* Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop
* Strong storage experience - NetApp, EMC, SAN storage
* LAN and WAN networking including TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, VOIP, Firewalls, Routers, switches and structured cabling.
* Windows XP / Vista / 7
* Microsoft Office 2007 / 2010
If you a great team player who gets on well with others and are looking for a move which will enhance your career in a fantastic working environment then please send your CV IMMEDIATELY for consideration.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected