|Job Ref:||204592585||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Highbridge||Address:||Post Code:||SO50||Salary:||£25000 - £32000/annum DOE||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:10|
Central Employment are currently looking for Revit CAD Technician to work for a leading manufacture and install bespoke shop/retail and fashion equipment across a range of clients internationally. As part of our ongoing expansion we have a vacancy for an enthusiastic candidate to join the company as a Revit CAD technician/Guru assisting the CAD Team to create plans, elevations and production drawings. |
Reporting to the CAD Team Manager you will be able to take a brief and have the ability to ask the right questions to find out the information you need to produce accurate drawings.
• To model accurate 3D CAD blocks and store drawings within our preferred software.
• Accuracy of models and data content.
• Distribution of information internally pertaining to blocks and layouts.
• Drawing floorplans/elevations/visuals with regard to store layouts and production drawings.
• Building surveying and travel will be required.
• Liaise with outside suppliers and clients regarding equipment we design and manufacture.
• Minimum 3 years' experience using 2D/3D software for design of stores and fittings.
• High level of AutoCAD experience is a minimum requirement.
• Revit experience preferred. Other BIM systems will be considered.
• Lumion experience preferred but not essential.
• Relevant Design Degree and 1 year's industry experience or 5 years industry experience is a must.
• A good working knowledge of surveying stores and of construction techniques is essential also