|Job Ref:||204592581||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Middlesex||City:||Middlesex||Address:||Post Code:||HA0||Salary:||£26000 - £33000/annum OTE+Van+Bens||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:59|
GAS WHITE GOODS ENGINEER x2|
Manufacturer of Domestic Appliances
1x M4 / Middlesex (Reading/Watford/Staines, etc)
1x Northwest (Manchester/Liverpool/Preston, etc)
Established manufacturer of Leading Design Domestic Appliances - Monday to Friday only!
* THE POSITION
Based from home and covering a region, you will undertake the service & repair across the full range of kitchen appliances. Due to the company's approach to quality of service & product design, it is anticipated you may undertake on average up to 4-6 calls per day.
Are you GAS ACS certified?
Do you have previous experience as a White Goods Engineer, Domestic Appliance Engineer OR can use a multimeter?
Relevant product training will be provided, to those who have ACS Gas certification - the company will also support & fund engineers to achieve Refrigeration certification.
In return for your experience & dedication, the package includes;
* *Monday to Friday working
* *£30-33,000+ ote earnings
* *Basic salary circa £26-29k + Bonus of £4000 circa
* *Company vehicle - fully stocked
* *Holiday: 31 days rising to 35 days with service (this includes Bank Holidays)
* *Life insurance
* *Healthcare scheme
* *Contributory pension scheme
* *Childcare voucher scheme
* *Ongoing training & development
* *Associated benefits including; Tablet, mobile phone, etc
Have previous White Goods/Kitchen Appliance Engineer experience, a UK driving licence and are interested?
For more information or to apply, please make contact with Start Monday now