|Job Ref:||204592476||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£24000 - £29000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:39|
Experienced Structural Engineer - (Residential Structures)|
Salary £23,000 - 29,000 + Benefits
An exciting prospect has come to light for an experienced Graduate Structural Engineer within a busy consultancy in their Southampton office. This position is perfect for a Graduate level engineer looking to take the next step in progressing their career. Within this role you will be contributing to a range of Structural projects within the residential sector, including conservation projects.
Within the position of Graduate Structural Engineer you will be:-
* Designing for the full range of structural materials including timber, steel, masonry and concrete.
* Carrying our analysis of structures and producing reports.
* Implementing sympathetic designs for conservation projects.
* Surveying and inspection of listed buildings.
* Using associated software for analysis and design purposes.
* Liaising with engineers and clients to ensure briefs are met.
* Assisting with site visits.
To be considered for this role you will:-
* Possess substantial consultancy based design experience with a Structural bias.
* Possess a strong degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (MEng/MSc preferred).
* Hold working knowledge of structural software (AutoCAD).
* Have strong interpersonal and communication skills in both written and verbal forms.
* Hold a full UK driving licence.
This is a fantastic chance for a Graduate Structural Engineer to further their career and if successful gain support to obtain chartered status along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in the role of Structural Engineer please call Steven Allen (Apply online only) or send a copy of your C.V