|Job Ref:||204592550||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Redhill||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£25000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 02:23|
Job Title: Facade Engineer|
Our client is currently looking for an experienced engineer to design suitable cladding solutions to ensure best practice is followed and that appropriate systems are incorporated for the safety of all involved. As well as being expected to manage the development of projects ensuring full understanding and filing systems are in place.
* Undertake the design of the full range of company cladding solutions employing suitable in-house systems.
* Incorporate cladding solutions to building plans and elevations for design approval.
* Generate detailed cladding drawings and components schedule for manufacturing/production purposes.
* Optimise design procedure by selecting the most appropriate fixing system and employing the most efficient quantity of components.
* Undertake and formulate area take offs and component schedules.
* Attend any and all relevant design meetings and file reports in accordance with relative actions.
* Co-ordinate, issue and store project specific information in accordance with company protocol.
* To communicate effectively both internally and externally to a professional standard.
* To have a strong understanding of Autocad