|Job Ref:||204592445||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Beaconsfield||Address:||Post Code:||HP9||Salary:||£22000 - £24000/annum Holiday, benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:49|
Permanent Opportunity - IT Support Engineer|
Reporting to: IT Manager
Location: Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire Hours: 37.5 Hours per week
Salary Range: £20 - £24k
Proposed Start Date: ASAP
I have a fantastic opportunity working for a company well established within the UK with over 1500 Sites and 200 employees. My client is looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer to help in the team within their Head Office, to start ASAP.
* The IT Support Engineers' role is to provide desktop and hardware support, maintenance and administration for our workforce. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via email) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance at a 1st and 2nd Level
* Windows 7/8/10
* Windows server 2012
* Outlook 2007/2013/365
* Microsoft Exchange
* LAN / WAN Network & IP configuration & troubleshooting
* Security & Back up tasks
* Hardware Support & Maintenance Software Support
* Microsoft office 2007/2013/365
An interest in Software Development would be useful.
* Assist in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future desktop hardware needs.
* Conduct research on desktop products in support of PC procurement and development efforts. Evaluate and recommend products for purchase.
* Write technical specifications for purchase of PCs, desktop hardware and related products.
To succeed you will need to be an outgoing, confident individual with great communication skills and a friendly approach.
* You'll be organised and used to handling a busy schedule.
* You'll be diligent, meticulous and have a high attention to detail.
* You will be a tenacious individual who's determined to succeed and strive hard to exceed your daily goals.
* You will enjoy working under pressure and resolving complex problems.
* You will enjoy working as part of a team and delivering excellent service.
Previous IT Support experience within a small business environment is required.
A Degree in a Computer related subject would be preferred.
* Great career opportunities
* 25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
* Medical Insurance
* Company Pension
* Quarterly team away-days
* Childcare Vouchers
For further information, please call Slough Office Angels, or apply now with your CV to be considered for this position.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer