|Job Ref:||204592405||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£36000 - £45000/annum 7% pension, 25 days holiday + packag||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:08|
Senior Structural Engineer - Birmingham - £36,000 - £45,000 - Permanent |
We are now looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join an established and highly regarding civil and structural consultancy with a 25 strong team in Birmingham. Projects include some of the tallest buildings in the West Midlands riding to over 35 storeys. Sectors covered include; education, healthcare, residential and range in value up to £200m. This business has offices across the country and with a contemporary and refreshing image is able to provide a pleasant and modern working environment.
This role will involve the following:
- Working in a senior position in one of three design teams within the office
- Lead design duties on multiple structural projects.
- Responsible for distributing work to Technicians and engineers
- Direct interface with clients and design teams.
- Direct interface with contractors
- Assisting with management of the structural team
- Technical management of projects and mentoring of junior staff
With several years experience as a hands on structural engineer, you will be well versed in structural design, technically competent and have previous exposure to a range of project sectors. Confident with excellent organisational and team management skills, candidates will also be able to operate as part of a team, providing coaching and mentoring to junior engineers where necessary. This represents a real opportunity to work with an established consultancy, achieve your ambitions and develop your career alongside the best in the industry.
This role comes with an excellent salary bracket of £36,000-£45,000 + package