|Job Ref:||204592455||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:49|
Pre-Sales Lead- IT Networks- LAN/WAN/MPLS- Solutions Architect|
I am recruiting for a Pre- Sales Lead for a leading IT company on a contract basis. We are looking for someone with knowledge in the network area. The position is based from the London office, however there will be flexibility for some remote working.
As the Pre Sales lead your role will involve;
* Solution leadership, development and delivery of new business, including pre-sales engagement and supporting bid activities.
* Supporting the sales channels in identifying and supporting new business opportunities.
* Supporting response to bids, including cost models and proposals.
* Interfacing into business operations for the new business, ensuring appropriate governance is followed.
You will have;
* Pre Sales experience with either a tier one carrier or an outsourcing company is highly desirable.
* Expert knowledge of data centres, routing, switiching, managed LAN WAN design.
* A proven track record of designing and implementing complex networks including VPN's, MPLS, VoIP, remote access etc.
* Customer facing consulting and pre-sales experience.
* Proven capability in winning multi-million pound product or services opportunities.
* Excellent knowledge of the IT industry- solution design, large complex projects, services, managed services, consultancy and operational delivery.
* Capability of collaborating at a senior level within client organisations at both a technical and a business level.
If you are interested in this position then please apply
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy