|Job Ref:||204592338||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£27000 - £31000/annum Holiday + Pension||Post Date:||28/09/2016 02:25|
An International leader in rail infrastructure engineering is looking for an experienced Plant Fitter to join their thriving depot based in Kent. Offering a basic salary of £27-£31k plus you will also receive a number of benefits including 25 days holiday and pension. Working a Mon-Fri days shift pattern in a workshop environment. |
The successful Plant Fitter will get work for a company who.
- Are the UK`s largest rail engineering and services provider
- Value themselves on providing a top quality service
- Offer a range of great opportunities for career and personal development
Reporting to the Depot Manager, the successful Plant Fitter will be responsible for delivering safe and effective Servicing and Modifications of Multi-Purpose Vehicles (MPV`s). The core aim of this role is to service and maintain the company`s fleet of On Track Machinery (OTMs) in order to deliver 24/7 track, engineering and overhead catenary works.
The successful Plant Fitter will be responsible for:
- Undertaking Scheduled servicing, fault diagnosis and repair of the MPV`s Stramm, RRV and associated modules e.g. Auciliary Power Units, APM, 9 & 12m booms, plus a wider range of specialist modules.
- Carry out modification work such as changing diesel engines
- Working within a close-knit team who thrive on operational success
- Adhering to a Safety Critical Assessment Process for performing maintenance on all machinery while ensuring all internal and external policies are adhered to during operational tasks
Some Equipment includes:
- Diesel Engines
- Pneumatic Braking Systems
- CAN Bus Systems
- 3 Phase Generators
The successful candidate will have:
- Either served a recognised apprenticeship or have a minimum level 3 Certificate or equivalent in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Have experience working with OTM (On Track Machines) plant machinery or other vehicles` such as HGV`s and Cars
- You will be ideally electrically biased with both strong electrical and mechanical skills
- Ideally have experience within the rail industry or experience in working within a safety critical environment
With an attractive basic salary package as well as 25 days holiday, pension and other benefits this is a brilliant opportunity for the right candidate. Please Apply Now or contact Kelvin at Jenrick Engineering - (url removed) 
 mailto:(url removed)