|Job Ref:||204592325||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bedford||Address:||Post Code:||MK40||Salary:||£38000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:58|
Mechanical Manager |
Befordshire/North London/North West London
Up to £50K depending on experience plus package
• Do you have new build residential projects experience?
• Are you mechanically biased?
• Are you able to engage with clients and plan programmes?
Following successful tender wins within residential new build we have been selected by an independent building services contractor to appoint an ambitious Mechanical Manager to join their successful project team responsible for running housing as well as residential projects in London and the surrounding areas.
As a company they are going through an expansion are looking to increase their headcount.
They specialise in the full-suite of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, public health and maintenance services, new build residential/mixed use developments and also have vast experience over many years in large fast track schemes.
Having been active in the building services contracting market for 30 years they benefit from a high amount of repeat business from their existing client base and find themselves in the privileged position of not having to rely on generating new business.
Alongside working on prestigious projects the ideal Mechanical Manager you will the opportunity to work across a diverse range of operational housing/residential projects in tandem with some of nations top developers.
The successful Mechanical Manager will benefit from working within a long established design & build contractor, working within an already successful Projects team, unrivalled career progression and development as well as the opportunity to run your own cluster of projects with more ownership.
The ideal Mechanical Manager will have:
• Experienced in running residential projects end-to-end.
• Mechanically biased (Degree/ NVQ equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services)
• A good understanding of project management (health & safety, managing sub-contractors, client meetings etc...)
• Knowledge or experience with mechanical services (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and plumbing) or building services sector.
• Project expertise covering installations as well as design and build packages
• Depth in experience within Mechanical Engineering contracting
• Proven experience with tenders, tender documentation, cost-plans, preparing drawings and specification.
To be considered for this live opportunity as Mechanical Manager in Middlesex please contact me ASAP with your updated CV and availability