|Job Ref:||204592681||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Ruddington||Address:||Post Code:||NG11||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Plus bonus and benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:49|
Communications Hub Logistics Manager|
Based in Nottingham with some mainland GB travel, my client is prepared to pay between £50-£60k per annum plus bonus and the usual benefits for a highly skilled, experienced and motivated Communications Hub Logistics Manager to join one of the most talented and dynamic teams in the UK supporting this prestigious programme.
What's in it for You?
• Work in an organisation that is at the leading edge of technology
• Work in an organisation that is a primary contributor toward helping the Government realise their vision to transition Great Britain to a low-carbon economy
• An exciting role in a highly dynamic environment with a multi-layered systems landscape making the task of maintaining operational integrity even more challenging
• Opportunity to work at a level that will provide a strategic view across this complex delivery chain
Our client is the provider of critical communication services providing data and communications infrastructure to enable one of the Governments number one priorities. They are looking for highly skilled, experienced and motivated Service Managers to support the needs of the service users.
The purpose and remit of the role
• Ensures there is a standardised and optimal Operations monthly process for tracking of Communications Hubs, both on a monthly actuals and forecasted basis
• Establishes and ensures company standards for CH logistics tracking and CSP assurance
• Ensures that regulatory obligations for CH logistics are interpreted and followed accordingly
• A central point of Operations contact/ SME for all CH logistics risks, issues and escalations
• Establishes and implements procedures, documentation and policies to ensure logistics issues are handled swiftly and cost effectively
• Serves as a key Business contact, into any future development and implementation, maintenance or change requests to systems that impact CH ordering, deliveries, returns, inventory, tracking & utilisation.
• Ability to analyse and identify delivery non-conformance and process bottlenecks together with the gravitas and communication skills to drive rectification across the internal Supply chain
• Works closely with Finance as needed to identify and resolve charging issues/impacts, as a result of changes to scheduled deliveries e.g. cancellations, DOA, excessive failure rates
• Works closely with the Operations Service Managers (and Service Providers where required) to resolve Service User ordering, acceptance and returns issues
• Works closely with CSP Contractual Managers to keep abreast of logistics pipeline and performance management.
• Analyse CH forecasting and ordering submissions to determine SEC (Smart Energy Code) compliance, seeking rectification with relevant parties as appropriate
• Produces regular and accurate management reports and KPI tracking
• Ability to deputise for the Head of Service Management if required
To be considered for this position you will
• High volume asset tracking experience gained in similar B2B environment is critical
• Ability to operate at a level that provides a strategic view across a complex delivery chain
• Have an appreciation of the technical aspects of the infrastructure
• Experience of operating in a dynamic and complex environment
• The ability to develop and build trusting relationships using excellent stakeholder management skills
• Strong analytical thinking and attention to detail is absolutely essential
• Good report writing and data-manipulation skills are essential alongside the ability to produce reports for the regulator and other stakeholders
• Financially astute with the ability to work with the Finance groups to ensure all activity is tracked
• Experience of working in a highly regulated industry would be an advantage
• Knowledge and experience of energy sector would be advantageous but not essential
Excited by this opportunity then call (Apply online only)
Across-the-Board Recruitment operates as a recruitment business and agency. Across-the-Board Recruitment and its clients are equal opportunities employers