|Job Ref:||204592663||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum Bonus||Post Date:||28/09/2016 02:25|
CNC Miller Programmer Required! Heidenhain Control, Permanent, Derby, Immediate Start, Day Shift |
A well established aerospace component manufacturer are currently going from strength to strength and have decided to take on a new CNC Miller Programmer to keep up with their continued growth.
Are you looking for a CNC Miller Job in the Derby area? Have you got Programming experience?
To be successful in recruiting for this CNC Miller Programmer role in Derby you will:
- Ideally an Apprentice trained / time served machinist
- It is essential that you are able to Programme, Set and Operate CNC Milling Machines
- Be confident in Programming using Heidenhain controls, taking an engineering drawing and programming into the machine from scratch
- Have experience working in tight tolerance industries
- Be experienced in manufacturing small intricate parts
- Worked in a fast paced production environment where efficiency and quality is key.
- Have a right first time attitude to work and the ability to work with a tight nit group of colleagues
- Offline programming experience on NX would be a great advantage
- Full 3D programming would also be advantageous
Are you interested in this job?
*** To apply for this fantastic CNC Miller Job in Derby please take advantage now by calling Kyle Hardcastle at Hays on (Apply online only) or simply click below to apply now ***
* Are you an experienced engineer? Are you looking for a position in the following skilled sectors: CNC, Welders, Fabricators, Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical, Management, Technical, QA, Design & CAD?