|Job Ref:||204592218||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Croydon||Address:||Post Code:||CR0||Salary:||£65000 - £75000/annum + Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:39|
Project Manager ( CONSTRUCTION )|
Due to my clients growing success and influx of projects successfully won, my client are offering opportunity's to help drive themselves and the business forward. I am looking for a experienced Project Manager to ensure that work is completed safely, on time and to budget and to the required quality. the focus will be looking after new build , refurbishments, extensions, and framework construction projects in the Education, and Healthcare sectors.
Gain a good knowledge of the company structure, contractual relationships and the relationships between individuals
Plan the entire project deliver to meet contractual and industry standards
Organise the resources so that suitable resources are available to deliver the project on time and defect free
Coordinate resources across the project and delivery objectives
Ensure corrective action is taken when the standards have not been met
Monitor the implementation of the QA system for quality control and review the program with the section managers.
Take corrective actions to improve the financial and commercial returns
Coordinate with the commercial staff to ensure the resources, supply chain and contractual opportunities can be utilised to maximise returns
Organise resources and the activities of staff to maximise financial and commercial returns
Take action to enhance client relationships
Monitor safety on site and feedback learning`s into the business.
Review the impact of our operations on society and the local environment.
Coordinate and advise others in the business about CR activities
Be aware of industry initiatives and technological advances
Have a good knowledge of the QA systems
Gain a good knowledge of the company procedures, and HR policies. Lead by example "respecting others"
Plan to create a high performing teams and one where staff are given opportunities they require for their development
Experience and Qualifications:
- You will have experience of working within the Education sector of the Construction industry, specifically on Design and Build, new build and refurbishment projects.
- You will hold (or be moving towards) a professional qualification HNC, ONC or equivalent.
- You will hold an appropriate CSCS card
- 5 day SMSTS
- You will have experience of working for a main contractor.
- Good communication verbally and in written form.
- Hold current first aid certification
- Present a clean and tidy site and have a good understanding of the considerate contractor`s requirements to achieve high scores.
- Report all breach of Health and Safety Rules and Regulations to the Line Manager.
- Make recommendation of material and plant requirements to the site manager