|Job Ref:||204592206||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Richmond||Address:||Post Code:||TW10||Salary:||£18000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:00|
Water treatment engineers required-|
£19000 - £25000/annum 30 days hol, pension, company van
At SMS Environmental we provide Legionella Water Testing and treatment services to a range of high profile clients. We have an immediate vacancy for an experienced Water Hygiene Engineer to join our team of professional Water Treatment Engineers working in the South London/Richmond area.
We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop a successful career in the water hygiene industry. Our engineers are provided with external training in both technical aspects of the job and health and safety. Plumbing experience would be an advantage but not essential. SMS is a growing company if you have good knowledge and skills and are looking to develop further please get in touch.
Our Head Office is in Theale, near Reading and we also have offices in Cardiff and Derby.
This is a mobile role so a clean driving license is essential - a van with air conditioning will be provided together with a fuel card. Our clients include schools, colleges, care homes and social housing so a clear DBS (CRB) disclosure will be necessary which SMS will pay for.
• Good verbal and written skills
• Technical knowledge of the Water Hygiene Industry including L8 Acop
• A minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in the industry
• Clear DBS Disclosure - SMS will pay for your application
• IT skills - experience of using ipad technology an advantage - full training will be provided.
• Carry out on-site water testing and treatment work
o Temperature monitoring
o Tank inspections
o Shower clean and descale
o Identifying and reporting non-compliances
o Tank disinfections
o Install and service Thermostatic Mixer valves
• Carry out work in line with Health and Safety guidelines
• Use the company's tablet based software to ensure accurate and full reporting of work carried out
- Air conditioned van
- Fuel card
- 30 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- PPE kit and workwear
- Phone and Ipad
- Perkbox discount card
SMS Environmental is an equal opportunities employer we welcome applications from all sections of the community