|Job Ref:||204592190||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Abingdon||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£50000/annum + £6k car allowance||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:53|
£50k plus £6k car allowance
We are pleased to be working with one of our favourite clients as they grow their exciting and dynamic business in Abingdon. They are showing some of the fastest business growth in the UK as they deliver ultra fast broadband to rural communities not served by any other provider.
To support this growth, we are working with them to secure the right person for a new Wayleaves Officer role. The role is based at HQ in Abingdon.
Suitable candidates will require the following Knowledge and Skills
* Good understanding of statutory and legislative issues relating to wayleave management including
* Electronic Communications Code
* New Roads & Streets Works Act
* Planning Act
* Farm and rural land use practices
* Communication and negotiation skills
* Conflict resolution techniques
* Landowner identification and registration methods
* Wayleaves, easement and landlord's consents
* A methodical approach to work and good organisational skills
* An understanding of route selection in a telecommunications network
* Microsoft Office tools including
* Office 365
Experience: an exceptional HR400 and direct line management of a small team, you will
* Minimum 2 years' experience of land searches, securing wayleaves, easement and landlord's consents in a telecommunications environment.
* Drafting and negotiation of; wayleave agreements, valuation of rights granted pursuant to the agreement, valuation of compensation claims and drafting schedule of condition of land.
* Maintaining accurate records and accounts of all interaction with landowners and agents
* Relationships with landowners, agents, consulting engineers, contractors and government bodies
* Basic understanding of:
* Fibre rollout
* Project Management
* Design & Planning
If you have experience in a similar role and have Telecomms, Wayleaves, NRSWA, ECC and Planning Act qualifications and experience then please apply today.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!