|Job Ref:||204592160||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG Neg||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:00|
Our client is a leading energy and services group and they are looking for a Commercial Heating Engineer to cover Kensington and Chelsea,|
The role will have specific responsibility to look after and maintain the assets associated with the distribution and delivery of Communal Heating throughout the connected buildings and work as part of a wider team to ensure its effective operation. In addition to preventative maintenance, the role will encompass all investigations and responsive repairs within residential properties to ensure high levels of service delivery. The Commercial Heating Engineer will work closely with other members of the operational team associated with the delivery of this Contract.
The successful candidate will have experience in Commercial Heating systems and plant and be able to demonstrate an understanding of heating and hot water systems within a commercial and domestic environment. Due to the nature of the role, customer facing skills are NA
* C&G or NVQ Plumbing Qualification with relevant on the job and demonstrable experience
EXPERIENCE (Type of experience and specific knowledge required for the job)
* Experience and familiarisation with commercial heating systems ideally associated with communal / district heating networks.
* Competent to undertake fault finding, pipework, plumbing and basic electrical works (Fault finding skills desirable, not essential)
* A demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise
* Flexibility to work on other tasks within skill set
* Ability to work unsupervised
* Basic IT Skills
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly