|Job Ref:||204592123||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:00|
Chartered/ Principal Bridge Engineer|
Salary up to £60,000 + BENEFITS
This is an excellent opportunity for a competent, motivated, Principal Bridge Engineer to join a small, successful consultancy in a well-established team based north of Nottingham. You will get the chance to work some unique and interesting projects throughout the Transportation sector from inception through to completion stage.
Our client provides civil and structural engineering services to government departments, businesses and individuals. The consultancy is committed to providing sustainable engineering solutions.
Our client is offering a supportive and friendly work environment, a competitive starting salary, plus pension contribution, healthcare, discretionary bonus schemes and options for further career progression.
In order to be considered for this Principal Bridge Engineer role you will;
* Have a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Chartered with ICE or ISTructE
* Demonstrable experience in the design, checking and assessment of bridges, retaining structures and foundations
* Strong analytical skills and experience of designing / assessment in reinforced and pre-stressed concrete and steel bridges and retaining walls.
* Experience of a range of bridge solutions
* Some AutoCAD experience or knowledge of bridge engineering software
* Design using EuroCodes and British standards
* Have experience of highways agency standards
* Experience of LUSAS, SAM, MIDAS etc
Working as a Principal Bridge Engineer you will;
* Conduct structural analysis, design, checking and assessment of bridges, retaining structures and foundation
* Liaising with the Technical Lead or Project Manager as appropriate to establish a clear definition of the project requirement
* Managing the work output effectively to meet client brief, budget and programme requirement
* Assisting with the preparation of bids
In order to discuss this Principal Bridge Engineer role and other positions within the TRANSPORTATION sector please call MIKAELA on (Apply online only) or email your CV